Magazine Base Extension
New to the Coronado line, these rugged, two-piece magazine bases secure firmly to Magpul Gen 3 P-Mag magazine.
Our extended magazine bases . . .
- Increase magazine capacity by 5 rounds.
- Add weight to the magazine base, facilitating fast and consistent magazine ejection, ensuring that the magazine clears the firearm in preparation for the re-load.
- Are manufactured from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum.
- Are anodized in a variety of colors options.
- Have a two piece design that completely captures the base of the magazine and is assembled with a single screw.
- Are manufactured with a spring pocket to locate the magazine spring, preventing the spring from shifting in the bottom of the magazine, thus enabling smooth, consistent operation.
- The front of the Magazine Base can be removed to facilitate easy cleaning and also to prevent spring damage during complete dis-assembly of the magazine.
- Are also compatible with Gen 2 P-Mags.